I would like to take you through some of the main things that Screen Monkey can do.
Screen Monkey is a Second Monitor control center:
- Full screen display.
- Specify which monitor to output your media to.
- Simple and easy to use control panel.
- Load up your media and then just click to display that media.
- Drag your media straight onto the control panel.
- Displays a preview image and legend for each media item.
Screen Monkey supports many different media types:
- Define a colour to set the monitor output to.
- Use images to display place holders on the monitor.
- Supports the main types of video media including mpeg, avi, wmv.
- Play DVDs from the required chapter.
- Run your PowerPoint presentations directly from the software.
- Plug in a live Video Camera and display that on the second monitor.
- Freeze the current output of the monitor.
Screen Monkey provides effects to fade between different types of media:
- Contains many effects that can be applied when media is displayed, including fade.
- Set the stop and start points of the effect to show two media clips at the same time
Screen Monkey is easily accessible:
- Show as a toolbar so that it is always accessible whatever program you are using.
- Global hotkeys to display clips from any program using keyboard shortcuts.