Discussion Forums
Minimize
Linking to an image from a video file
Last Post 21 Mar 2017 01:30 AM by Crows. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
20 Mar 2017 02:03 AM
    Hi just wondering whether this is possible because I'm having it difficult trying to get it to work.

I have a video clip which has a duration of 3:30 and would like to link it to an image after 10 secs. So I created the link(timer) which I set for 3:40 however when the clip finishes it instantly displays the image without waiting the 10 secs. I can successfully link image to image with the timer function but wondering whether you can do the same with linking videos.

Thanks in advance.

--
    20 Mar 2017 10:33 AM
    Actually the timer doesn't work at all when trying to link videos, I even tried to link it via the cue/list maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Can someone please advise whether it should work....thanks

--
    21 Mar 2017 01:30 AM
    I think I know why it doesnt work...I want the delay to occur after the video has finished, in this case it doesnt work it links direct to the linked media. However if you link it during the duration it works. So the easiest thing I did was re-create the video and inserted 2 secs of black frames to give me the delay. Not sure if its the most effecient way but it works. Hopefully someone can correct me.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.