You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Steven Kelly
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
09 Feb 2014 12:30 PM

I just tested 32-bit PowerPoint 2013 on Screen Monkey 3.6 on 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, and it worked fine. Well done Messrs Waits &amp; Gates!

I also tried with the latest 3.8 beta 25, and that sort of worked - the whole PP app flashed open when starting the clip then disappeared, F1 didn't work to clear the clip (probably going to PP), and after closing the clip there was a PP dialog saying the file couldn't be saved.

JoKyR

--
11 Aug 2015 10:38 PM
Here's my situation:

I'm running Win 8.1 64-bit with PowerPoint 2013 and the latest Screen Monkey release (3.7). I seem to be able to get screen monkey to run PowerPoint presentations if I go through them and remove all transitions from the slides. If there are transitions, Screen Monkey just gets stuck endlessly looping the transitions. Unfortunately, removing transitions generally isn't an option for me.

I'm a high school theatre teacher, and my students and I are constantly having to run AV for assemblies, meetings, and various presentations in our auditorium. As part of this job, presenters will often hand me usb drives with their PowerPoint presentations mere minutes before they expect me to present them. So, I don't have the luxury of editing the presentation files.

I would just use the Magus way and PowerPoint to present, but our screen is too small for our projector. One of the things I love about Screen Monkey is that it allows me to adjust the size, location, and dimensions of what I'm projecting, using a display profile. Try as I might, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this in PowerPoint, and whenever I use PowerPoint, huge chunks of the image are lost.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I install an older version of Screen Monkey? Is it possible to run multiple versions off the same PC? Is there a way to get access to a Beta version?

-Thanks!
Paul Knight

--
15 Feb 2016 03:51 PM
Did anyone ever come back with a version combination that works? I cant get 3.7 to work with any version, it wont advance the slides.
Steven Kelly
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
01 Oct 2016 10:34 PM
We use Screen Monkey 3.6 with PowerPoint 2007, stable on Windows from 7 to 10 Anniversary Update. Animations of slide elements are hit and miss, so we don't use those; slide transitions are OK IIRC.
SteveO

--
01 May 2017 08:02 PM
Oliver

Just install Windows 10 on new Lenovo p310 but having issues with Powerpoint not advancing the slides?

any suggestion would be appreciated

Also any news on Version 4? please

Regards

Steve
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Copyright 2018 by Oliver Waits